Here Are The 4 Best Benefits Of Sunflower Oil On The Skin:Anti-aging
The antioxidants in sunflower oil can help remove free radicals and lessen the cell damage on the skin. Applying it everyday can help the elasticity of the skin and ease wrinkles and fine lines. Massaging it on target areas in a circular motion can help blood circulation.
Vitamin E helps rejuvenate skin cells. Using sunflower oil in the skin can lock in moisture and vitamin E on the skin. You can add a few drops of sunflower oil in your moisturizer to help boost its benefits.
Using sunflower oil topically creates a protective layer on the skin shielding it from chemical and environmental damage. The amount of vitamin E in sunflower oil helps create this layer.
Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory
We all know that vitamin E is great for the skin, it helps reduce roughness and redness. Sunflower oil is rich in vitamin E and rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. The omega 3 works as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in the sunflower oil. It is beneficial when applied on sunburns, dermatitis and acne.
Tips for Using Sunflower Oil:
When applying sunflower oil topically follow these simple tips to maximize the benefits.
- Sunflower oil can seep in easily through sensitive skin like the under eye area. Applying it in sensitive areas can help reduce wrinkles and smoothen fine lines.
- Apply the oil only in warm and damp skin. It is best to apply it after taking a bath or shower. The skin will absorb the nutrients and vitamins more deeply.
- Soothe your skin by adding a few drops of sunflower oil in your bath water.
- It can be used in aromatherapy.
- Use sunflower oil as lubrication during massages.
Before using sunflower oil, consult your doctor for allergies or allergic reactions to it. You can perform a patch test on the back of your ear. If you experience itching or redness, do not use internally or externally.